Southpaw4141Southpaw4141

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Sickness! Final Version Sickness! Final Version

only 1 thing id change

make the white space around the aimer go blank, instead of white u kno wat i mean? thats about it woohoo 555555555555

Games-And-Gigs responds:

Thanks!!

Cubefield Cubefield

good game

the ONLY thing rong with this is that the little arrow doesnt move i think that sorta takes away the 3d-ness but i still played it for like 10days

Avoid T3h Wallz 2.5 Avoid T3h Wallz 2.5

all u hav2 do

is right click, then left click on the red dot.

Obsticle Course Obsticle Course

Not really a maze

u would hav 2 be a moron to get lost in that 'maze' but whatever it was still fun until i won. i enjoy long awlks on the beaches, and sumtimes when im a good boy, my mommy lets me wear baccon on my feet and go skiing down the slopes of colorado in a spongebob costume!

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

asdf

make a smaller screen version the damn c3pe0 heads go off 2 the side and u cant get them no matter what 4 sum reason if u hit thos when the sword is on its side it always misses.

Jump Or Die Jump Or Die

wats w/ u and *

yo that was cool and all, but maybe spend more time on putting an ivisible line on the bottom so when u fall u dont hav 2 waste 10minutes of my life. uh pretty decent game yea its a tad repetitive but still good. stop using * make a fricking end door or gold thing already

Gigolo-Jones responds:

kiss my a**

Destroy the computer Destroy the computer

yea uhm no?

Yea, this was more of a movie than a game, the only fun one was the hammer and that didnt even feel like i was hitting the computer. maybe put some hot spots so when you click there damage apears. cause tha'd be super swell dude dawg diggity swiggety swaggity hot dog!